Firearms are not common in Renin, but are not unknown. If you have proficiency in martial ranged weapons, that includes firearms. You can also spend your bonus proficiency from The Bribe™ to be proficient in firearms. If you don’t take proficiency in this way, you can gain proficiency by taking the Musketeer feat.
You have been trained in the use of firearms: pistols and muskets.
- Increase your Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum score of 20.
- You have proficiency with pistols and muskets.
Stats for firearms are as follows:
- Bomb 150 gp 1 lb.
- Gunpowder, keg 250 gp 20 lb.
- Gunpowder, powder horn 35 gp 2 lb.
- Pistol 250 gp 1d10 piercing 3 lb. Ammunition (range 30/90), loading
- Musket 500 gp 1 d12 piercing 10 lb. Ammunition (range 40/120) , loading, two-handed
- Bullets (10) 3 gp 21b.
As an action, a character can light this bomb and throw it at a point up to 60 feet away. Each creature within 5 feet of that point must succeed on a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw or take 3d6 fire damage.
Gunpowder is chiefly used to propel a bullet out of the barrel of a pistol or rifle, or it is formed into a bomb. Gunpowder is sold in small wooden kegs and in water resistant
Setting fire to a container full of gunpowder can cause it to explode, dealing fire damage to creatures within 10 feet of it (3d6 for a powder horn, 7d6 for a keg). A successful DC 12 Dexterity saving throw halves the damage. Setting fire to an ounce of gunpowder causes it to flare for 1 round, shedding bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet.